Head Knocker
Eye Winker
Nose Droper
Mouth Eater
...
GULLY GULLY GULLY GULLY!!!

The last few days have been really exciting with Forest!! He has developed such a cute personality and has started to smile ALOT! It just makes my whole day when he flashes me one of his adorable smiles! I tried to upload a video of him talking and smiling with us but was not able to. Hopefully in a day or two i will be able to upload the video so stay posted!
4 comments:
I love the picture Erin! It was so fun to watch you guys play with Forest on Sunday. He does love Gully, Gully, Gully. Mom
Oh my, Forest is so CUTE! Seriously, he is just adorable! I love that little face!
Seeing that picture makes me think he is starting to look a bit more like you - they eyes maybe?
What a sweet little guy! I wish I could kiss those adorable cheeks!
I cant believe how much he has grown and how alert he is now. His looks are changing again. Oh how I wish we were closer.
lisa
Post a Comment