Even in the cold of winter the Portland Saturday Market is still going strong, which we are very thank full for because we were able to get this ADORABLE hat for Forest (at a reasonable price)! A few weeks ago we tried to put Forest's last years winter hats on him and realized that his noggin is HUGE in comparison. So now he has this stylin' hat that is extra warm and soft!

4 comments:
Hey Erin, if you don't know the first commentor, you can delete that.
***********
What a cute hat! I want one for me, but I think I couldn't pull it off quite like Forest!
Erin, it is so fun to have your blog up and running again. I love the pictures of Forest and you guys. It somehow makes you more real! Nice hat by the way.
Forest looks so cute! I love that picture of him in the red swing!
I really like the red hat w/ the yellow button of last year, but this one is awesome as well. Chris and I both have one like this. Chris' is gray, mine off white.
It is great to see the pictures and get some good info on your life.
I love the phone pic as well.
Post a Comment