Forest had his cast removed over a month ago but I never got around to blogging about it until now. So for those of you who did not get a chance to see Forest in his cast here is your opportunity.
this picture was taken the day Forest got the cast. For the first few days the heavy cast just hung at his side.
Forest is such a model in this picture.
This picture was taken on one of the last days with the cast. If you clickity on the picture you will notice that the cast is signed all over but you don't have to clickity to notice that the cast is no longer a bright green :)
6 comments:
That was a cute little cast!
How is his arm doing now?
You failed to mention the smelliness of the green cast. :)
Forest is so cute! He looks all grown up these days.
Forest does look all grown up! He is such a cutie! I love reading a new blog from Mrs. Field's cookies!
to answer wendy's question: Forest's arm is doing just fine but I feel like the cast made him more right-handed. and yes the cast was very smelly!
Oh my goodness he is so handsome and such a big boy! Poor Forest, what happened to his arm? I think it deserves a blog post so we know what happened :) Miss you guys! Give him a big hug and kiss from Shelby and me!
They didnt have colors for casts back when Bridger broke his arm, but he would have wanted red I think.
The picture of him on his back is definitely model material.
love ya
Post a Comment