Do you see this kid below? He is one crazyswimmer!
He is NOT afraid to put his face in the water and blow bubbles!
He is NOT afraid to float is legs behind him while leaning on the steps.
He is NOT even afraid to stand on the second step in the pool!He is NOT afraid to float in the water.And he is NOT afraid to KICK KICK KICK and SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH!
Okay, that settles it. Lily is the same way. She always tries to push off of me when we're in the pool and take off by herself--that of course causes some problems. I can just imagine their future together. Swimming through life with blissful ease.
Okay, I don't have your email, so I'm writing to you here. I had a dream last night that you wrote me a letter about never getting those books, and then you signed it Erin Rose. Weird. So random. We're so excited to see you guys! Skype me sometime.
6 comments:
Hey babe! It looks great! We have the coolest kid ever! I love you and happy anniversary! Btw, you should add the video.
Good swimming Forest! I'm glad he has so much fun at the pool!
What a swimmer! That is so fun.
What a brave little boy to put his face in the water and blow bubbles! I love his little swim outfit too!
Okay, that settles it. Lily is the same way. She always tries to push off of me when we're in the pool and take off by herself--that of course causes some problems. I can just imagine their future together. Swimming through life with blissful ease.
Okay, I don't have your email, so I'm writing to you here. I had a dream last night that you wrote me a letter about never getting those books, and then you signed it Erin Rose. Weird. So random. We're so excited to see you guys! Skype me sometime.
Post a Comment