Thursday, August 6, 2009

Forest's Favorite Things

1. Forest Loves to make a mess - especially with his food.
2. Forest LOVES to be naked! It is a fight to put clothes on his little body!
3. Forest's favorite song is: Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas. He will sing "boom boom boom!" all day!
4. Forest loves Bikes, especially motorcycles. Every time he sees a bike or motorcycle he runs up to it screaming "BIKE!!!" and then he will say "vroom vroom" while his hands are in the handle bar position.

5. Forest's favorite stuffed animal and best friend is Moe the Moose. Forest takes Moe everywhere and showers him with kisses and hugs all day. Forest will also talk to Moe, feed Moe, will tickle Moe's belly and will play peek-a-boo with him.
6. Last but not least Forest's Favorite person in all the world is his Daddy! Forest Loves his Daddy (and so do I)!





3 comments:

Mom said...

Erin, I love your blog! The pictures are so cute and the pizza story so funny. I had been waiting waiting for a new blog and then I didn't check it for a week and what do you know - two of them!!!

Lindsay said...

Wow-sounds like that last person woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Too bad they didn't have the guts to sign their name so you could tell them that you have every right to be Mrs. Field, seeing as that is your last name!Chill out-sheesh! Besides maybe you like to make cookies or each post is like a little cookie, who are they to say what you can call your blog and can't? I think its clever and cute and have nothing to worry about. OKay i'll get off my soap box now ;)

Anyhoo-just wanted to tell you how adorable Forest is and how much we miss hanging with you guys even a year later! I'm curious, how's he doing in Nursery? Shelby I think is finally adjusted although she still cries a bit here or there. Are you still in the PRimary Presidency? We are in the process of planning our sacrament program for October and its making me a little anxious thinking about it!

Sorry to be so random but I was just thinking of you guys and hoping all is well. Have a great weekend!

wendy said...

Erin, I hope that Mrs. Fields Cookie nazi was just kidding. I love your blog name and you better not change it.

Forest is so cute! What fun pictures!