Monday, November 9, 2009

A Very Productive Day

For the past week Forest has been really sick with a bad cold and so while be quarantined at home I decided to get to work. To show off a little here is a list of all that was accomplished:

  • cleaned kitchen (including wiping down all cabinets, soaking stove top and disinfecting everything)

  • cleaned out and wiped down fridge inside and out

  • dusted

  • vacuumed

  • swept and mopped

  • disinfected table and place mats

  • disinfected Forest's high chair

  • wiped down walls and door handles

  • made bed

  • laundry

  • and cleaned master bath!
I accomplished all of this while taking many breaks to read books, play trucks and run "turbo" around the couch with Forest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a different note. Isn't this a sweet photo of Bridger and Forest?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't think I get that much done in a week,way to go!! You're boys are so so cute, you are a lucky girl. I can't wait to meet the newest one, and I LOVE the name.

Rima Family said...

You've inspired me to "get busy" today! Great job with all the chores and stuff! And, Forest is a very cute little monkey!

wendy said...

What a cute little monster!

I am totally impressed with your list! Wowza!