In the two following pictures, Forest is wearing a sweater that Bridger wore when he was the same age!
I love this sweater for a 3 good reasons:
1. It zips up the back so Forest can't get out of it.
2. It is totally cute on him
3. With Forest being in the below 5% in weight I love when clothes make him look chubby and this sweater does just that!
5 comments:
ah i love that sweater! your husband is so cute! forest looks adorable in that outfit ;)
Too cute!! You've got 2 great boys there, and soon there will be a third. Can't wait to here.
Your boys look so handsome in their Sunday best. Erin, I love the post you did about Forest painting! I haven't ever thought to have the kids paint on cardboard & I think that is such a fabulous idea! Also, the picture of Forest showing his painted hands is priceless! I love it!
Forest is adorable! I love the red sweater, and the new church clothes. It can be hard to dress our skinny kids! But he's a cutie!
Erin, I love these photos! Hey, tell your little baby that Sunday, Tuesday or Friday would work well for my schedule. But really any time sounds great. I am ready to be the first auntie to meet your baby. So get started on the labor process! Love you!
Heather
Post a Comment