Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Westly's Blessing

Westly was blessed this last Sunday.
He did an awesome job with no crying.. I wish I could say the same for Forest.
It has been so nice to have Bridger's parents here to be apart of Westly's special day.
Thank goodness for all the snow back east we have been able to keep Lisa and Chris here for an extra 3 days so far! Wahoo! I love all the help!
It was so fun to have my sister Heather and her family come up for the blessing! Her kids are the cutest!

2 comments:

Mary said...

How nice! I'm glad you had some family there for the blessing. And you look great Erin! Just lovely!

(Heather, you look great too - your hair is cute that length! It's fun seeing your family in the picture!)

Mom said...

What sweet pictures! It is great that you could have family there for the special blessing. I wish we could have been there too! I miss you guys!!!