Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear mother at the park,
Thank you for bringing that bike for your kid to ride to the park. It was so fun trying to explain to my upset 2 year old that he could not have a turn on the bike. Next time please don't look at us like it is our fault.
-Your biggest fan

Dear Computer Man,
Thank you for coming to my house and trying to fix my computer for the 3rd time now. Hopefully the 4th visit will be the charm!
Sincerely,
Sony Owner

Dear Bridger,
Thank you for taking the boys out and giving me some alone time. It is much appreciated.. by everyone.
Love,
Your crazy wife

Dear Arbor station architects,
Apparently you were not thinking of the post pregnancy mommas when you designed the work out room, but it is very awkward exercising at night when everyone in the pool area and street can look in through the walls of windows. Who likes to be watched while exercising anyways?
Sincerely,
Ms. Self conscience

5 comments:

Mary said...

I can relate to so many of these, but the park one is the worst! I hate it when people bring toys to the park and don't share and act all bugged when your little one who can't understand that the bike/toy truck/bucket, etc, is off limits to them.

Yay for alone time!

Sarah said...

You are funny, AND a lot nicer about your feelings than I would be. Hope you have a better weekend.

Raquel said...

These are so funny! :-) I've been reading your blog and I really enjoy it. I'm a stay at home mom to my 6 month old little boy, Noah. If you would like to read more about our silly family, check out my blog!
http://babynoahsmom2010.blogspot.com/

Sister Field said...

Wow, you really need a vacation "stress free". Lucky you are coming in a month to the BEACH.
Can't wait to see you.
l

Unknown said...

Lisa I can't wait to see you and the Field bunch in less than a month! wahoo Vacation!
p.s. Mary I can't wait to see you guys too!