Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Need For A Puppy

Top 10 similarities between Westly and puppies
1. He gets around on all 4s
2. He loves to chase balls or moving toys 3. Westly loves shoes, especially chewing on shoes 4. He heavily breaths from his mouth
5. He has a constant stream of drool escaping his mouth
6. He carries items in his mouth
7. He likes his head to be scratched
8. He bites EVERYTHING!
9. He begs food off anyone sitting at the table

10. And does the cutest little puppy face while begging.

3 comments:

Bridger Field said...

Too true and very cute. We have the cutest boys. Great pictures btw, I don't think I've seen some of those.

Sarah said...

That's too funny Erin. Sounds like you have a very convincing argument should the topic come up.

Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season.

Lara said...

haha I totally laughed out loud. I had to show my husband cause these pictures are so funny. Oh I wish we lived closer so we could have play dates.