Monday, January 17, 2011

ONE!!!

Westly Rhodes turned one today!

I am pretty sure Westly is the cutest one year old eva'!
(In this photo Westly was clapping along with everyone getting ready for his cupcake! )

Who wouldn't be clapping for such awesome cupcakes!!! Happy Birthday Westly!
(Westly actually burnt his finger.. OUCH! Thanks Grandma, we are not going to let you live this one down ;)
Once calmed down, Westly loved his cake!
Enjoy the following bazillion photos!








yay!
After being washed up Westly got to climb all over his presents.
Why unwrap the presents when they are so much fun to climb on?
He was not so sure about his toy but hopefully in time he will love it!
Happy Birthday to my dear sweet Westly!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Westly! He is so cute! I love his chubbs :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Westly!!! Oh, and Bridger too (a little late). The cupcakes are amazing as always Erin. I'm sure they tasted as good as they look. Harper had that same toy and LOVE LOVE LOVED it. I'm sure Westly will come around. The worst part is you having to chase down the balls when they go all over.

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Westly!!! Those cupcakes are adorable!

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I can't believe he is one. He is so cute. I love how the cupcakes turned out.

Anna said...

Westly is so crazy cute. I want to squish him. He looks like he had a great time. What amazing cupcakes. You are on a cake decorating roll. Yay for being ONE