Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter

We had such a fun Easter weekend with my two sisters that live here in Oregon.


Saturday was busy busy busy with Easter egg hunts, the zoo, eating yummy fish tacos, and of course dying eggs.


On Sunday we headed to Hood River.


While the grown ups hid the eggs out side the kids played games inside. I was totally impressed they didn't peek the whole time.


The Easter egg hunt was HUGE!!!! All the kids baskets where over flowing. It seriously was the largest Easter egg hunt I have ever been too! All the kids had a blast playing together. It is so nice to have family here in Oregon to share Easter with. It is ridiculously difficult to take pictures of 2 kids.


Happy Easter!





2 comments:

Bridger Field said...

I've been waiting for these pictures to get up here! It is a good break during work to check out your blog... I love our family. You are the greatest ever and our boys are so cute. Why didn't you take credit for making those adorable bow ties? They look so good in them, great pictures.

Anna said...

Yay Easter! What a fun day. the bow ties were adorable. Good job Ernie