Saturday, July 16, 2011

Have You Ever...

Sat on the back of a turtle?
Sat on a turtles head?Slid down a whales back?Stood on a dolphin?Checked if a dolphin was a girl or a boy? Sat under water without being wet?



Touched squishy sea animals?


Touched a star fish the size of your head?

Gone deep sea exploring in the tiniest sub?

Or been hunted down and eaten by a shark?

?

??


3 comments:

Mary said...

Fun fun fun! Post more pictures please sista!

Sarah said...

I can honestly say, Yes, I have done a few of those things. Looks like you all had a blast. I also love your post about the dishwasher...it's a magnet for Harper too. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. The boys are as cute as ever and I just want to kiss on 'em. Love you guys!

Mom said...

What a cute post! I love the pictures!