There is nothing better than swimming with your adorable kids and husband on a hot Oregon summer day. Just kidding! There is something that is better, it is: swimming with your adorable kids and husband on a hot Oregon summer day with an underwater camera.
Enjoy!

woops should have wiped off my makeup!



I took this awesome photo! I think it's pretty cool.


I am not as cool as Bridger with the underwater photos. This is my 3rd or 4
th try and it is
way better than all the others. I can't help but squint my eyes.

So for about a half hour Bridger kept trying to use the self timer to get a good photo of himself diving in the pool but was unable to time it just right. So he settled for a video of him diving. It's pretty awesome.
4 comments:
Awesome, the sound and picture comes out better on the computer! I love it...the camera that is.
Wow, what a cool camera! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I wanna try to take an underwater picture too.
I love the pictures!!! Family Fun!
Oops missed the video the first time around. Amazing!
Post a Comment