I love that I can close the doors to the play room when it is time for bed. It is wonderful! No kids sneaking toys out and playing with them when they should be sleeping.
I found old cabinet door fronts, painted them, then added vinyl chalk board to the front. I love how they turned out. I wish I had more!
I saw the binderclip-frame idea on pinterest. I think it is genius! Almost every day Forest wants to switch out the art work and put in new stuff.
I have a couple more projects for the room (did you notice the large empty frame?) I will post more pictures when I have finished them.
3 comments:
Erin!! Looks amazing. What a fun space, you have done a great job. I hope one day you can teach me all your awesome mom ways. Miss you!
gnat.
WOW You have done soooo much since we were there.
The binder clip frame is a winner, especially when all the stuff comes rolling in from school.
You are amazing at taking what you have and making it into something fantastic.
Lisa
So cute, Erin. I love the cabinet front chalkboard idea. I'll have to keep that in mind when we start taking the kitchen apart...
Post a Comment