This year Bridger and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary!
It has been an AMAZING 5 years, full of so much happiness and love. I feel so blessed to be married to Bridger, he is such a fantastic husband and father.
I am one very lucky girl.
Our trip up to Cairns was our anniversary present to each other and so on our actual anniversary we kept it rather low key.
taking the bus into the city
We went out to our favorite dumpling restaurant - the BEST dumplings I have ever ever ever had.
(plus we had a coupon so an extra bonus)
The lady's head behind mine makes me look like I have a cone head - sweet!
After dinner we wondered around Sydney and took pictures of ourselves, we are pretty awesome like that.
Bridger is the master at jumping photos
me not so much..
Here is the bike on the glass
After about 100 pictures we finally got one that looks like he is riding the bike. haha!
More jumping photos
Bridger is totally cracking up here because he hurt himself while taking the photos.. I love this picture of him laughing, he is so handsome.
After taking the jumping photos we headed up to the Sydney eye tower to take in the beautiful views. Do you see the Harbour Bridge?
It was the perfect way to celebrate our Anniversary, I love being able to spend time together just the two of us. We really are meant for each other.
Happy 5 year Anniversary to us!
2 comments:
Congratulations! Five years already!
I love the jumping pictures, those are cracking me up!
I can't believe it! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment