It has been ages since I have blogged. I keep forgetting to take pictures of what we have been up to. Today I looked through our pictures over the last 2 months and there are hardly any but I do have a few gems to share with you.
For the last two months we have been sick with colds, earaches, crazy rashes, upset stomachs, etc. I am so sick of being sick!
In between all our sicknesses we have been having a good time with friends.
Forest was seriously a pro at this obstacle course - I was so impressed!
We went to a really fun dress up birthday party.
I lack costumes in Westly's size so Westly was dressed as a homeless man, stubble and all.
We have had fun movie nights with great friends
We have played with sensory boxes.
Ridden on motorcycles.
Aren't they so cute together?
We have been super silly!
And we have had fun family home evenings.
(we had a tower building contest with cake and frosting)
Westly was so excited to eat cake!
mmm delicious!
That is what we have been up to. What have you been up to?
3 comments:
It looks to me like you guys have been up to something! Fun somethings. Us, well, we just keep picking berries.
You guys sure know how to keep yourselves busy! We'll miss you guys at the beach!!!
This is such a cute post. Love it.
Post a Comment