Monday, March 25, 2013

Aquarium Date

Before I start talking about Forest and my aquarium date I want to post these cute photos of the boys before school one morning.  
All three boys are rocking their new hair cuts.


So...last Wednesday when Westly was at preschool I picked Forest up early for a little day out.

We met up with Bridger for Lunch then walked down Darling Harbour to the Aquarium.
 (this is a picture of Darling Harbour with Forest doing a silly pose) 

We had such a great time at the aquarium just the two of us!
In this picture Forest is "swimming" with the penguins



Our favorite area, the stingray tank.

 Spotting a fish from Finding Nemo. 

Touching a star fish

In the shark tank

These are my favorite fish, what a crazy looking animal!

Forest is again showing off his great swimming moves.
 Forest is such a fun kid!  I love all his hilarious quotes and crazy dance moves.  I am really glad we got to spend a little time together just the two of us!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a fun day!