Sunday, August 12, 2007

LOTS of pictures


Showing off my new belly (woops didn't take off the tags on my new dress.)other side! (notice the warped walls in our kitchen, we like the artistic touch!)
little Forest bent in half
baby Forest
IT'S A BOY!
his little foot!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all the pictures. You look so beautiful in your new dress with your growing tummy. My favorite picture though, is the one of Mom on the go-kart. I can just hear her laughing!

Mary said...

What great pictures! Look how cute you are with your little tummy! Your apartment is so cute and so newly-married-college-students!

I agree with Anna, that picture of mom is awesome!

wendy said...

So many pictures! I love your litte apartment - it looks adorable!

And your new dress is fun!

You look great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy, do the pictures of Bridger with his shirt off make you want to hide your eyes? ha

Laurie said...

Erin,

Your pictures are so sweet! You look terrific, by the way! And your husband ain't bad lookin' either!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.