Sunday, August 5, 2007

We are having a....

This last week was CRAZY!!!! we moved to our new place which is bigger, has a washer and dryer, is only $25 more per month, and is NOT temporary so it is ours for the next year! Wahoo! It is nice to finally settle into our home.

We picked up our new couch on Saturday from Uncle Keith. The old couch is nice and fits nicely into our living room. Afterwards Mom, Dad, Bridger, and I went to Ikea!! We got 2 new chairs (just like Mary's) the red chairs look so cute with all our red appliances. We now have 4 chairs total, they don't all match each other but it works and still looks cute! we also got a bookshelf!! it was a steal! It was in the "As Is" room and was missing the back so it was only $12 (its normally $60-$80!!!!) yahoo! so we picked up a white piece of ply wood to fit in back and it is as good as new!

We also turned in our medicaid papers and will hopefully qualify! Unfortunately during the month of July we made only about $20 over what they usually qualify, so we are hoping that we still qualify and don't have to re-submit in the next month or so.

I have saved the best news for last so that you all had to read through my blog to find out what we are having! we found out on Thursday that we are having a baby.................................

.
.
.
.
.
BOY!!!!
^ that is the biggest lettering i have...
isn't that exciting! we can't wait! we are probably going to name him Forest (yes his name will be Forest Field but we like it!) I will be putting on our pictures from the ultra sound on my blog hopefully soon, i just didn't bring the pictures to mom and dad's today! we have some really cute pictures. one you can see his little nose! it is so cute! Also during the ultra sound the lady zoomed in and we could see the four chambers of the heart pumping and could watch the valves open and close! it was really AMAZING! Our baby looks healthy and looks to be growing just fine! He has long legs which he obviously did not get from me! Also during the ultra sound he kept moving all over the place and the nurse kept commenting on how much of a mover he was, isn't that cute!? Anyways we are excited and can't wait for him to come!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Congratulations! Baby boys are so sweet. You and Anna are the only McSisters with boys first. Aren't ultrasounds so exciting?

Yeah for IKEA! The As-is section is our favorite part.

Okay, so I have a boat load of our baby boy things to go through to see what we can send home with you when you visit. It may be a little tricky since Rand and Forest Field (haha) will be born in different seasons, but we'll see if we can't outfit you with some nice basics!

p.s. When are you coming? I need to call you this week. I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

A boy? I am so shocked and excited! I like the name Forest. I don't have any baby clothes, I have gotten rid of everything Baby. But now that I know what you are having, I will keep my eye out for boy clothes. I am excited that you guys are settling into your new place. Now you can really start "nesting" and getting ready for this baby BOY!

wendy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! Wooo hoooo!

Rima Family said...

Warmest Congrats Erin & Bridger! You'll be such darling parents to your little baby boy, Forest! I love the name you've chosen by the way! Boys are just so darn much fun!

Rima Family said...

Oops... in reading my comment I have to say that I wrote d-a-r-n although it looks different than that... I promise I wouldn't swear on your blog!

Steph said...

Congrats Erin! Little boys are lots of fun. When I found out I was pregnant with Zach, I was worried since I also grew up with only sisters. I didn't know what to do with a boy! But now I'm about to have a girl and feel the same way. :)
I like the name Forest too, I think Forest Field is a cute name.
Congrats again!

Steph (Mary's roommate, I guess I should say old roommate since we no longer live together hee hee)

Laurie said...

Wow! Congratulations! Ultrasounds are fabulous. Such a cool technology. You are going to be a wonderful mom!

Unknown said...

thanks so much everyone!