Friday Night Bridger and I stayed up until 12:01 a.m. to get our new copy of HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows. Since we only bought one copy of the book sharing has been difficult, but has made the book last longer. We read 3 chapters a piece and then switch off and have to wait impatiently for our next turn! Right now it is actually Bridger's turn and so to keep me from getting impatient and going a little crazy i have decided to check blogs and emails. Anyways we have LOVED the book so far! It is already really exciting and dark. I will be really sad to finish it and to not have anymore Harry Potter books to look forward to. If you have finished the book do NOT ruin anything for me PLEASE! p.s i have decided that i don't really like Harry Potter, the character that is, he kind of drives me crazy!
9 comments:
He is kind of irritating. Self sacrificing and all that. Just let your friends help already.
I got up early on Saturday and went to Walmart before dawn. I picked up two copies of HP because I didn't want to have to share. I also got posters and bracelets - FREE!
Have you finished yet?
How fun! (I"m checking this at my brother-in-law's house and had to comment). Randy surprized me by having a Harry Potter book delivered to his brother Dave's house Saturday morning just after we arrived. I'm about 200 pages in and it is soooo good! If only my pesky kids didn't need mom to give them attention.... :)
no i have finished yet but i am DYING (sp?) to!
I just got my copy today-Monday-and have only read 3 chapters. I took an extra long lunch. Now the kids are in bed and I'm off to read.
Mary, how nice of Randy!
Heather
I am so jealus, I am dying to read the last book. but as Jerry Garcia says "All good things, in all good time" so I will patiently wait... but don't tell me anything about the book, or I will freak out on you, and I can get crazy
hey anna you can borrow our copy when we are done you just have to come get it... Love you
Erin, did you finish yet?
yes! woowee! and i am so happy that certain people didn't die! woowee! i thought that there would have been more to the killing scene but i liked it. it was a really good book!
Have you finished? what did you think?
I finished it!
it was really really good.
the people who did die however...
i cried every time.
;]
Post a Comment