Monday, July 2, 2007

Just Married

I was married to Bridger Curtis Field on June 16, 2007 in my parents front yard. It was a beautiful, sweet, small wedding. We have now been happily married fro 2 weeks and 2 days!


My parents and the Newly Weds
My sisters (minus one) and myself

cutting the cake!

11 comments:

wendy said...

Congratulations Mrs. Fields!

You look radiant on your wedding day!

And I love your fabulous new blog!

Inspiration Move said...

Yeah Erin! When I was reading the comment you left on my blog I thought "who the heck is Mrs Fields?" I am so excited to have a new blog to check, so you better update it often! Your blog is so cute. I love the wedding pictures and the background you chose is so cute too! You rock, you rock star you

orchard_girl said...

Hooray hooray you started a blog. Thank you for listening to my begging.

Love you guys. My kids are really missing you and Bridger.

Would you do me a favor? I downloaded all my wedding pictures onto mom's computer. Would you PLEASE burn a cd and mail it to me!
Heather

Mary said...

Wahooski! Another blog in the family! I just knew you would give in sooner or later :)

When I clicked on your name on your comment on my blog, your "profile" shows 2 blogs with the same name. Is that on purpose?

Laurie said...

Woohoo! Love the blog, and love love love the pictures! You are so beautiful! (And B. ain't bad, either!)

Tori :) said...

I absolutely LOVE your dress!!

Found your blog thru Wendy. WELCOME!!

Lana said...

your dress is so beautiful! COngratulations!

Gina said...

Congratulations! Beautiful couple, beautiful day!

Mary said...

Erin, lots of comments on your first post! Now you need to do another one so we'll be rewarded for checking back in with you!!

Inspiration Move said...

Ahem, Erin, it is July 6th, and I think it is time for another entry. Love your ever thoughtful and bossy big sister

Sister Field said...

Wow this is neat. My first blog experience. Erin you do look beautiful. How do we get copies of the wedding pictures? I never thought you guys would get all that stuff put away. It is so much fun to putter and get your home in order and make it yours. This next place you can do all the decorating you want.