ALL the Items we got for $20 at a garage sale!
A table and 2 chairs
A vacuum (that works!) with EXTRA filters
and lots of Baby clothes (boy and girl stuff) I picked up clothes from about 0 to 2 years old! The clothes are REALLY nice and new!
P.S. i will be adding pictures soon!
A table and 2 chairs
A vacuum (that works!) with EXTRA filters
and lots of Baby clothes (boy and girl stuff) I picked up clothes from about 0 to 2 years old! The clothes are REALLY nice and new!
P.S. i will be adding pictures soon!
6 comments:
I am a garge sale fanatic, especially for kid things. They grow out of newborn clothes so fast, they are usually only worn once. Congrats on the great finds!
Yippee for garage sales. There were several in our neighborhood yesterday with fun baby stuff. It made me think of you.
Erin to add blog links:
sign in, go to Layout (right hand corner, in the same box that "new post" is in)
click "add page element"
in the right hand column, click on "link List"
add the blog addresses like welcometotowno.blogspot.com, then the next box type the name you want to appear, you can call me hottest sisters blog, or favorites sisters blog, or even just Anna! does that make sense??
Woohoo! I love yard sales! Did you know that people here call them tag sales? I don't get it.
That's a good haul for only $20. You should feel proud!
Erin, great finds! I love garage sales, but hardly ever get to shop at them.
Need to check your blog more often-sory
heather
Erin, great finds! I love garage sales, but hardly ever get to shop at them.
Need to check your blog more often-sory
heather
Post a Comment