Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Special Time

Every morning Forest wakes up around 6 am and it is my favorite time to be with him! Although he is grumpy while I change his diaper prior to eating (he is hungry and just wants to eat) and I am sleepy, it is a really sweet time for just the two of us. Forest is really happy during and after his feeding. During this time Forest loves to look up at me with his sweet big eyes and kind of smile while nursing! mm! It really warms my heart up! He will then fall asleep in my arms as I sing and rock him back to sleep! It is just such a special time for the two of us; there are no interruptions, no errands that need to be run, and we are both happy to see each other! This is actually an older picture and is not during our "special time," but it is a cute picture of us together. On another note do you notice that Forest is actually tanner than me... :(

3 comments:

wendy said...

Erin, that is so sweet! What a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

What a neat time to be together. And cute picture. Mom

Mary said...

That is so cute - mornings are the best time with baby! You guys look so sweet in that picture (even though Forest out-tans you).

Oh, I also like your new template, it looks really nice.