This is an old video but is the only one we have of Forest rolling over. He is now a master at rolling over. He can roll over from front to back and from back to front. He can actually roll all the way across the room! he is so awesome and strong!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I stand as a witness to this amazing phenomenome (sp?). Last Wednesday when I babysat Forest he could roll over from front to back or from back to front but could not get that arm out from under his body. Today (Monday) he rolled over and over across a 4foot distance and he could readily pull his arms up and push up his shoulders and head. Amazing. It is so fun to watch him grow and develope. Mom
P.S. Bridger did such a nice job blessing little Forest yesterday. It made Mother's Day a special day.
4 comments:
I stand as a witness to this amazing phenomenome (sp?). Last Wednesday when I babysat Forest he could roll over from front to back or from back to front but could not get that arm out from under his body. Today (Monday) he rolled over and over across a 4foot distance and he could readily pull his arms up and push up his shoulders and head. Amazing. It is so fun to watch him grow and develope. Mom
P.S. Bridger did such a nice job blessing little Forest yesterday. It made Mother's Day a special day.
Goooooo Forest! That's so cute!
So awesome!! He's getting so big!
Now we need to get him over to our place to show Shelby how its done! :) I also love how you say Congratulations to him...you are too cute Erin!
Forest is so cute. What a sweet guy! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment