Forest was blessed on May 11, 2008. Bridger did an amazing job with the blessing and was the most spiritual blessing I have ever listened to! unfortenetly we did not just take a picture of Forest by himself. Woops! we had so much fun with the Field Family over the special weekend!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just to let you all know, the McBride's were there too. It was a super nice day with Bridger doing a great job. I loved that he got a little emotional. We really enjoyed visiting with the Fields too. It was a special Mother's Day!
It's not too late to dress him up in his blessing outfit and take a few photos. (we did that to John - I changed him out of his outfit before we had a chance to take good pictures...)
Erin McBride! This is Sara Darling...I found your blog randomly, not sure how now that I think about it. I know it's been a while, but congrats on your baby! I'm pretty sure you live in our old ward though...is it the BYU 103rd? My husband used to home teach a family that lives in your apartment...nobody else would have those windows! And it looks like you moved in just after we left (we moved in may last year). How crazy is that?!? Anyway, just thought I would drop you a line and say I'm so excited you guys have a kid! Aren't they fun??
4 comments:
Just to let you all know, the McBride's were there too. It was a super nice day with Bridger doing a great job. I loved that he got a little emotional. We really enjoyed visiting with the Fields too. It was a special Mother's Day!
Forest is getting so big! What a cutie!
It's not too late to dress him up in his blessing outfit and take a few photos. (we did that to John - I changed him out of his outfit before we had a chance to take good pictures...)
Erin, the pictures are so sweet. Can't wait to see pictures of your temple day. Did mom make Forest's blessing outfit?
Heather
Erin McBride! This is Sara Darling...I found your blog randomly, not sure how now that I think about it. I know it's been a while, but congrats on your baby! I'm pretty sure you live in our old ward though...is it the BYU 103rd? My husband used to home teach a family that lives in your apartment...nobody else would have those windows! And it looks like you moved in just after we left (we moved in may last year). How crazy is that?!? Anyway, just thought I would drop you a line and say I'm so excited you guys have a kid! Aren't they fun??
Post a Comment