- Bridger and I celebrated our one year anniversary! Wahoo go us! and we are still happy as can be! I LOVE YOU BRIDGER! YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVA'!
- Forest became a rolling over maniac around his 4th month
- Forest started eating baby food. He has only had vegetables and Cheerios so far.
- We were sealed as a family in the Manti temple on June 21, 2008!!! Forest was so happy that he cried the whole time... very loudly! But it was a very very special day! I promise to post some of these pictures once our computer is up and running. Part of Bridger's Family and part of my family were able to make it for our special day and it was so fun having family out here for the weekend!
- I got bangs and my hair highlighted, so as my sister Wendy would say I look HAWT!
- We have gone swimming a few times and Forest has really started to like it! He is so cute in his little swimming outfit!
- We moved out of our teeny tiny apartment. Kind of sad but really happy to be out!
- Forest can totally get around these days. He army crawls EVERY WHERE! yikes! and gets into EVERY THING!
- Bridger found an awesome apartment in Oregon! WAHOO! it is so cute and so nice! we can not wait to move!
- I have lost all (and I mean ALL) of my pregnancy weight gain and feel o' so good!
- Bridger and I saw the new Batman movie "Dark Knight" last weekend and it was AWESOME!!!!! yikes i love Christain Bale!
- Forest can say "MOMA"... sorta!
- This is Bridger and my last week of school here at BYU! Bridger will be graduating in 2 weeks!
There has been so much more that has gone on these past few months but these are some of the highlights! I promise to be such a better blogger once we have moved to Oregon and our computer is running!
5 comments:
You guys have had a busy summer! I am glad things are going so well for you and that you have such exciting things to look forward to in the next few months. And we are totally excited to see you soon!!
Erin I can't wait for you guys to move up here.
Heather
Hey Erin! I jumped over here from Bridger's blog to see if I could find some cute pics of Forest to show my family! This is Jessica Scalese by the way! You look amazing! So beautiful and forest is so handsome! Man is he getting big! I can't believe how fast he has grown. I am so glad to hear that you guys were sealed and that you are just doing so well! We will miss you guys when you move to Oregon, but are glad that you are excited and happy! Good luck with everything!
Much Love!
Erin, you are hawt! What a fun summer you have had! I can't wait to see pictures of your vacation...and your new apartment!
Erin! I hope you get this. I have been trying to get in contact with ya'll but I don't know if Bridger got my message on Facebook.
I would love to catch up and see you yall are doing! My email is lindsay.b.wells@hotmail.com or you can call me at 801-805-6828 (its a Utah number, we don't have our cell phones anymore but have Vonage instead).
Hope all is well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment