Forest's new favorite activity is praying. Throughout the day Forest will randomly fold his arms, look at me, bow his head, and wait for me to say a prayer. At the end he will say "men" or something that sounds close to "men". It is adorable! His frequent praying has encouraged me to find more things to be thankful for in each of our prayers in the day.
P.S. Forest LOVES the power cords to our cell phones, and although I hide them from him he quickly finds them and wears them. Some days it is just too big of a fight to try and take them away.
2 comments:
I love that little Forest likes to pray! That is so cute.
What a good example Forest is and I LOVE his curly locks--he's such a STUD! Its good to see you guys are having fun and enjoying Oregon. If ya'll ever want to explore our nick of the woods, you are welcome to stay here anytime! Miss you guys! Give Forest a nice big squeeze from his girlfriend Shelby :)
Post a Comment