Having a skinny kid has been really nice when it comes to buying clothes. Until recently Forest has been able to fit in his 3-6month old clothes. But in the last week I have noticed that EVERY pair of Forest's pants are high waters on him and ALL of his onesies are skin tight. What's going on? I should have noticed this new development earlier since Forest can easily grab items off the edge of the table and can almost get onto chairs, but I have been blind to this new phenomenon and I have let it creep up on me .
This onesie is size 3-6 months. It doesn't look incredible tight in this picture, but it is a cute picture of Forest so I wanted to put it on my blog anyways.
This picture has nothing to do with my blog but look at Forest's waves! Aren't they adorable? These curls are from Bridger because my curls are around my face but Bridger's are in the back. Because I love these curls I will not cut them but I do cut the sides... so Forest has a very fashionable mullet.
5 comments:
I think Forest's curls are cute! He is growing up so fast!
I love these pictures. oh how I wish we could be closer. Forest is growing by leaps and bounds. If the curls are like Bridgers they will stay even if you cut his hair. We have pictures of Bridger at the same age looking very much like this. Ask Bridger if he has the picture of him in Georgia's driveway, with his cast and wearing just a diaper and tshirt. You can see his curls there.
Look at that head of hair! I'm looking at my little bald baby right now, and I'm green with envy.
Erin, Forest is so cute. Hey, we need to get together again!
buying viagra online can women take viagra bought viagra fuerteventura recreational viagra use buying viagra online viagra larger forever recreational viagra use women's viagra generic viagra cheap viagra online uk india viagra cialis vicodin Buy Viagra Online No Prescription buy generic viagra viagra online uk
Post a Comment