Sunday, October 18, 2009

28 weeks and totally showing!

So today Bridger took a million pictures of my belly with our new camera. Even I have to admit they turned out pretty cute (I think it's the camera)!Forest loves to kiss my belly - Although in this picture I had to hold his head still so he wouldn't move.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Erin, you are beautiful! What cute pictures!

Mom said...

I love the pictures. What a cute preggo you are!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh! I had NO IDEA you were pregnant! What a pleasant surprise :) You look so darn cute its not even fair ;) Seriously though, congrats!!You look beautiful and better than ever! Do you guys know what you're having or are you keeping it a surprise? How are you handling a near two yr old being 28 weeks along? I'm so happy for you guys! Give Forest a kiss and hug from Shelby. Love you guys!

wendy said...

You are so cute - and I don't think it's just the camera. Your dress and scarf and sweater (not to mention little Forest...) are totally adorable!