So we have been taking a million pictures of Forest recently. Here are just a few of my favorites (in no particular order because the computer is being annoying and not letting me switch them around):
Thanks Mom for the great puzzle Forest loves it and wants to take the trucks everywhere.
Forest can hang like this for an incredibly long period of time.
such a cute little bottom lip
Such a fun boy! Always on the move and keeping me on my toes.
5 comments:
Those are REALLY great pictures Erin. That must be a nice new camera you guys got. I hope we get to see you all sometime this holiday/wedding season.
Forest IS adorable! I love his sweet smile. The pictures look great - what kind of camera did you end up getting?
I love the pictures. Forest is so cute. I'm glad he likes the puzzle.
Hey Erin! How's it going? Those are really cute pictures! When we saw your parent's at my brother Ben's wedding this summer they said we should look you up - we just moved to Portland (Gresham area)... Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
--Aaron & Laura Cardon
I LOVE him! Seriously, he is so precious - my little buddy! I love you both too. It was fun to see you guys - even if it wasn't for as long as we would have liked. I guess some is more than none. Love you, Linds
Post a Comment