Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday Party

With Homemade decorations,
a little Singing,
some yummy cupcakes made with love,
awesome presents from great friends,and an airplane trip... I am pretty sure my 2 year old boy had a GREAT Birthday Party!

4 comments:

Bridger Field said...

He is such a cutie, and great job on the decorations. I love him crossing his legs, but my favorite is his mustache.

So why is it that on other blogs of yours I click the picture and it takes me to a larger version and then these ones I try and it doesn't let me? It's the same camera.

Bridger Field said...

btw, you are the best mom ever!

Sarah said...

You put Martha Stewart to shame. You are so creative and looks like you throw a great birthday party. I hate we won't get to see you at the wedding but I hope you are doing/feeling great. I can't wait to hear the good news. It's coming fast! Tell Forest Happy Birthday from us.

Lara said...

ah look at that chocolate frosting on his face... YUM! he's so cute, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOREST!