Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random Thoughts, Notes and Comments

This is going to be a random blog (I am sure you have already guessed that by the title)!
Here are some thoughts, notes and comments that have crossed my mind today:
  • I am sitting here wearing Bridger's biking shorts under my yoga pants and I am glad that they are not as tight on my legs as they are on Bridger's.
  • While playing with blocks today Forest counted 6-7-8! Usually I hear him counting 2-3-2. I think he is a genius!
  • Forest is wearing 12month old clothes today all of which fit funny.. I think I will change his outfit after nap time.
  • I am totally sick of Forest's runny nose! It makes me a little gaggy to see it.
  • I wish the lady from craigslist with the dresser would email me back letting me know if the dresser is still available. It is such a perfect dresser and so cheap!
  • Why do 2 year old boys never like to keep their socks and pants on?
  • I still need to buy Heather's book for Christmas before Saturday
  • What is it about pregnancy and tiredness? I need a boost of energy today -waking up at 6:45 does not help :(
  • Forest's little chicken legs are my favorite!
  • Forest loves this Silent Night book and always wants me to sing it to him. He calls it the "baby Jesus book" (Thanks for the book mom)
  • Aww! I love our big windows in our living room, especially on sunny days like today!
  • Only 16 days till Utah and only 18 till Forest is 2 (by the way, Forest will tell you that he is 2 if you ask him how old he is)
  • The longer I sit here blogging the less likely I will go biking so I need to stop typing...now!

I have to add at least one picture

So I just realized that the last 2 blogs have Forest in this same shirt. He does wear it all the time! If it is not hidden and Forest's sees his truck shirt he has to wear it! How does he already have an opinion on clothes at the age of 2?

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love your random thoughts.

Sorry to break it to you, but 3 year old boys also like to go without socks and pants. I don't see it ending anytime soon!

Buying bigger sweaters is a fine idea, then he can wear them 2 years in a row.

You mentioned biking - like riding a real bike on the street in your last trimester? Be careful sista!

Unknown said...

whatever biking is a low impact exercise! Plus I only went around my neighborhood- I didn't have to change a gear!

Unknown said...

p.s. sometimes I forget I am in my 3rd trimester and really only have about 6 weeks left. Sometimes that 6 weeks feels eternaly long other days I start to freak out realizing how close it really is.

Lara said...

i can honestly say, i really enjoyed reading that! forest seems so cute, i love that shirt on him ;) i miss you! we should hang out sometime!

Mom said...

Erin, you can get into Bridger's biking shorts? Biking??Incredible! 6 weeks, 2 until you come here, 1+ with us and 2 1/2 after?