Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Westly Rhodes Field

Here is Westly Rhodes Field
He was a whopping 8lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long!
I think he is the cutest little thing ever!
A proud father of 2
Forest is the sweetest big brother
The cutest Grandmy ever! I don't know what we would have done with out her!

8 comments:

Kara said...

Congratulations!!!! He's so handsome! Good luck with everything.

Lindsay said...

Awwwww...So adorable! It's so great to welcome another little Mr. Field in the world! I've been waiting for this post :)

I love the pic of Forest holding his new baby brother and what a great name. I have a feeling his little baby brother might catch up to him pretty quick and not be so little! Especially since he got a head start on the weight-hehe :) What handsome kiddos you two make-CONGRATS!!!

PS. How is momma doing? Was it longer/shorter labor than Forest? So happy 4 y'all! Wish we could come squeeze those chubby cheeks.

Mary said...

What sweet pictures. I love seeing Forest kissing the baby! Is it strange that I also love the underside of babies chins. So cute!

I'm glad mom was able to go!

orchard_girl said...

Westly is such a cutie. Sorry, I didn't realize I was spelling his name incorrect. Can't wait to see everyone again.
Heather

Lara said...

oh he is the sweetest thing ever! I love that picture of him and forest! so sweet.. Hopefully your recovery is going swell :) I am officially baby hungry for #2 now!

wendy said...

Erin,

What cute pictures! Little Westly is so sweet! I love that photo of you holding Forest and Forest kissing Westly - you look beautiful!

Congratulations!

Rima Family said...

He is a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you all, Erin! I can tell that Forest is going to be a very sweet big brother!

Sarah said...

I don't know where I've been that I am just seeing this post.

He is just gorgeous Erin!!!! I'm sure he's as perfect as big brother. Good thing Forest is such a great little helper. He will make your transition to a mother of 2 very easy. I can't wait to meet him. I hope you are all doing really well and having fun. Love you guys.