Friday, March 19, 2010

Potty Talk

The time has come to potty train and there is no turning back!
At lunch on Tuesday of this week, Forest told me he needed to go poo. I thought he was telling me that he had already gone poo (he usually tells me AFTER the fact) but this was not the case. So I whisked him off to sit on the toilet. Forest sat on the toilet for a good five minutes while reading a few magazines and chatting with me. After more time had passed I decided it was time to get off and told Forest that maybe another day he could go poo on the potty and that we needed to put a new diaper on, but Forest shook his head and told me again that he needed to go poo. Only a few seconds later did the deed!
Let the Laundry begin!

2 comments:

Mom said...

That is exciting! I love the picture - he already has the reading on the pot habit!

Lara said...

haha! oh man.. I really want to try potty training Caden.. I think he's a little too young. That is so exciting!