Oh my gosh Erin, he has the most perfect little face. He is so so sweet and growing fast. Are you guys going to make the trip to the east coast this summer? It will be very different with 2 little ones.
He is so cute I just want to give him a squeeze! I think he kind of reminds me of baby Mark a bit. Do you see much similarity between he and Forest? Cute boys!!
Hey Mary I think Westly looks like baby Mark too, especially when he smiles ( i think its the eyes). Since Westly is such a chunk it is hard to tell if he and Forest look a like, but when you look past the chubby cheeks and double chin I think they have some similar features. Sarah, we do plan on coming out for beach week this year. Flying will be a nightmare!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Erin, he has the most perfect little face. He is so so sweet and growing fast.
Are you guys going to make the trip to the east coast this summer? It will be very different with 2 little ones.
He is so cute I just want to give him a squeeze! I think he kind of reminds me of baby Mark a bit. Do you see much similarity between he and Forest? Cute boys!!
Hey Mary I think Westly looks like baby Mark too, especially when he smiles ( i think its the eyes). Since Westly is such a chunk it is hard to tell if he and Forest look a like, but when you look past the chubby cheeks and double chin I think they have some similar features.
Sarah, we do plan on coming out for beach week this year. Flying will be a nightmare!!
oh he's so stinking cute!!!
He seriously is adorable.
Post a Comment