Thursday, April 29, 2010

Top Speed

With the weather becoming warmer, Forest's nursery class has started going outside during church to enjoy the sunshine. On the north side of our chapel is a big grassy hill that ends at a side walk. As it turns out this sidewalk is a very efficient way to stop a speeding two year old going top speed down the grassy hill, but it is not the softest landing.According to his nursery leader he didn't cry much. You gotta love boys!
Onto a completely different topic... Westly is growing up!
He now grabs for toys
Loves to sit up
And will be moving in no time!
Westly loves tummy time.. as does his big brother!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Poor Forest! I so hate it when kids crash their faces on sidewalks - that's the worst!

Westley is looking so grown up! I think he and Amelia have the same mouth.

Bridger Field said...

We have the cutest kids ever! Forest is hilarious and Westly is soooooo big! He is absolutely adorable...that is a great shot on his tummy!

Lara said...

ah! poor forest! that's horrible. boys are always covered in bumps and bruises and scrapes and scratches..

Wesley is getting so big! has time really passed so quickly? I can't believe it..

They are both totally adorable!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, look how big those eyes are!! They are both so cute & sweet, even with scratches. Hope you're all doing great and enjoying the spring.

Love you guys.

RyRY said...

ADORABLE! It's amazing how calm life looks in photos. Everyone said 1 to 2 was a much easier transition than 0 to 1. I completely disagree! I'm with you, a MUCH harder transition than I could ever have imagined. How do mothers do it with more?!?!