Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Old Pictures

These are some cute pictures of Westly about 2 months old. The problem with having a large memory card in my camera is that it takes a while for the pictures to make it to the computer.

These pictures of Forest are old too but I think they are pretty funny.
I can't believe how big and old Forest is these days.
Bridger was cleaning the car and Forest decided to help him.
I think it is crazy that he can sit so comfortable in that tiny bucket.

2 comments:

Lara said...

oh my goodness! haha! those pictures of forest in the bucket are priceless! that is SO funny! Your boys are so stinking cute. I want another boy so bad!

Rima Family said...

Darling pictures, Erin!!! I can't get over Forest sitting so "comfortably" in the soapy bucket too! These pics are just priceless. :0)