Monday, November 15, 2010

Forest Wisdom

Here are just a few of my favorite quotes from Forest over the last couple months.
  • During the sacrament at Church I was telling Forest to think about Jesus. Forest leans over to me and whispers, "Jesus is sleeping actually."
  • One morning I told Forest that I needed to fix his hair he looks at me puzzled and asked, "Is it broken?"
  • When finding out what lint was Forest exclaims to me, "I LOVE LINT! IT IS SO SOFT!"
  • (When the following conversation took place Forest was only wearing a diaper) I gave Forest some money and told him to go put the money in his piggy bank up stairs because he had no pockets to hold it in. Forest then tells me, as if I were crazy, "I have a diaper mom."
  • After dinner, while playing on the ground, Westly crawled up on Forest and some how scratched or poked Forest's eye. Forest then cried out to me in pain, "Mom I need my carrots my eye hurts!"
  • At dinner one night I asked Forest if he liked his ham. Forest answered, "No to me it is chicken."

3 comments:

Lara said...

oh my gosh.. haha. i totally laughed out loud. He is FUNNY! haha. Oh gosh, little kids say the darnedest things.

orchard_girl said...

Forest is so funny. We enjoyed spending Saturday and a little of Sunday with you. I love your slide pictures in your last post.
Heather

Mom said...

I love the cute things that Forest says. Thanks for sending them on.