Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to an awesome pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago.
Our adventure began with a lesson on different gourds, pumpkins and squashs.
Forest was totally enthralled. After the lesson we headed over to the most fun slide ever!
Please enjoy all the slide pictures.

After the slide, Forest decided he wanted to carry Westly in the backpack!
What a cute helper!We then went threw a hay maze.Forest's favorite part of the pumpkin patch were all the animals. We saw horses, pigs, goats, chickens, and cowsWe then went on another slide. This one was 40ft. long but it wasn't as fun as the shorter slide.We also enjoyed a fun hay ride.Last we picked out our pumpkins.
Forest found just the right one!

4 comments:

Lara said...

these pictures are SO cute! you have the cutest family! I want 2 boys like you ;) That looks like a way fun pumpkin patch!

Jenica said...

Such a cute family, Erin! That second picture of you and Westly coming out of the slide is particularly adorable--you should put it in a frame!

Jenica

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank you! I think I have a pretty cute family as well.

Sarah said...

Erin, the boys are soooo stink'n' cute!! We have a place like that near us too, they are so fun for the kids. You have now reminded me that I have to get on with my posting. I'm way behind. Love you guys and keep all those fantastic pictures coming.