Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Little Busy Bee

Westly is a very busy one year old. He has lots of work to do,

Many emails to read,

And several important documents to write.

Please don't bother the genius at work.


4 comments:

Kara said...

He is so cute. I love his hair. And I'm sure He had some serious business to do, one year olds are always swamped with busy work ;) I hope you're hanging in there during busy season. Wish we lived closer so we could hang and take the kids to the park and lament how our husbands work all the time.

Mary said...

Genious! It always makes me feel nervous when those little ones figure out how to climb up on chairs. Westley and Amelia need to hang out - climbing on chairs is her favorite sport!

Lara said...

HA! seriously the toddlers these days are TOO smart with the computer. How is he already one? It seems like you were posting newborn pictures yesterday! I love his thick blonde hair!

Anonymous said...

Gracious me. He is so scrumptious. The email he sent me was, as you would expect, hilarious, and thoughtful.
Anna