Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Madness

So I have been wanting to do several different blogs about what we have been up to, but it is just easier to do one gigantic blog.
Several weeks ago Forest's awesome big cousin, Peter, gave Forest his train sets!
Forest has been in train heaven!
(This is the best smile I can get out of him some days)
Yay for the coolest mom who makes super awesome train tracks! Westly has gotten into the train fun too!

It is so cute seeing Westly follow Forest's lead.

I am amazed that Westly has already figured out how to ride the train along the tracks and make a chhhhhhh sound to go with it.
Both my boys love books! On Library days I hardly see or hear Forest, all he wants to do is sit and "read" his new books.
I often find Westly squeezed between the couch and our bookshelf pulling down books and looking through them.

At the beginning of the month Forest and I did this cute March craft.(can you see Forest's little handprints?)
A new chapter has started in Forest's life: using the computer.
I have been very reluctant to let Forest play or even touch my computer but I broke down and taught him how to use the mouse a couple weeks ago. He seriously caught on in like .2 seconds and now can drag pictures and do puzzles. It was fun to watch him catch on so quickly.
He only plays on starfall.com and is only allowed to play while I cook dinner, if he has had no accidents that day. Anyways I think he is one awesome kid! Last weekend I made these cute pillow covers for my couch.
The old ones were VERY battered. I love the new bright look the colors give my couch!
OK last picture I promise.
My big question of the day: How do you keep a stinkin' climber off chairs, tables, and pretty much everything?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Lindsey and I love all these pictures - especially of Westly climbing on the table - a common sight in our house too. Sigh.

Your boys are adorable! I wish we could go to the library and do some crafts together :)

Your pillow covers look great! What cute fabric! Good job!

Bridger Field said...

You are amazing babe. The boys look great and they are so CUTE!

Rima Family said...

Your boys are so cute Erin! It's amazing how they just "know" how to play trains and trucks like big boys. :0) What a great train set by the way! :0)