Sunday, October 9, 2011

First day of work

Today is Bridger's first day of work here in Australia. I am so proud of him and I hope today goes really well! We already miss him here at home.

4 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I still can't believe you are in australia. Bridger is going to do awesome at his job. I am excited for him in this awesome opportunity. How is house hunting? I can't wait to see where you end up.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I still can't believe you are in australia. Bridger is going to do awesome at his job. I am excited for him in this awesome opportunity. How is house hunting? I can't wait to see where you end up.

Mary said...

Bridger looks great! And what a cool view from your apartment! You guys are so fancy :)

Rima Family said...

What a great opportunity for you family Erin!!! I'll have to check back to hear more of your adventures in Australia! So happy for you guys!