Right now we are living in our temporary place in Sydney. Our apartment is beautiful and has breath taking views of the city (it helps that we are on the 53rd floor). It has been so fun living in a hotel in the city. We have enjoyed exploring sydney, swimming in the pool and it's pretty sweet having house keeping come everyday and make beds, load the dish washer and vacuum!
Anyways, I am going to attach some pictures of our apartment and since I am using the iPad and can't add comments bellow pictures, I am going to explain the pictures first and then have all the pictures bellow that you can refer to. P.s. Blogger decided to scramble the pictures so the order doesn't quite make sense.
1. Master bath. There are 2 baths but i only have the one picture, which isn't so great, sorry.
2. Family room
3. Balcony
4. Dinning room- note to self: never ever ever buy fabric covered dinning room chairs- not so fun to clean.
5. Our eastern view of Sydney
6. Master bedroom
7. Our south east view of Bridger's office (see the Ernst and young sign?)
8. Laundry. I wish I was a few inches taller so I could reach more items out of the dryer.
9. Kitchen
10. Boys room. It is so cute seeing little Forest sleeping in a gigantic king bed.










2 comments:
Erin, this is so interesting. What a life! Love ya!
Wow Bridger has the easiest commute ever! What a nice place to get to stay while in transition! and, i am envious of the daily housekeeper. So dreamy!
Post a Comment