Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1st Day of School

Guess who had his first day of Pre-school?!

....This stylin' 4 year old

Forest has been so excited for school to start. He could NOT wait to pack his backpack and to finally get to use it.

It was hard the morning of to wait for school to start at 8:45 - Good thing Daddy was home to keep everyone entertained!

Forest's preschool is close enough to walk to,

which is really great although not as much fun when it is raining.

Out front of Coogee Synagogue Kindy

Forest was done with pictures at this point and really just wanted to go inside,

But we made him take some pictures with his brother who looks HILARIOUS in this picture!

Saying good bye (do you spy little Westly in between?)

Forest jumped right in and started playing! He hardly noticed when we left. West and I got to spend the rest of the day together just me and him.

He is a pretty cool kid, just like his brother. When we picked Forest up at 3:30 he could not stop talking about how fun school was. He sang me all his songs he learned and told me about his teacher who needed glasses while reading - he thought that was crazy!

I am so proud of my Forest and so excited for him and his new adventure!

3 comments:

Kara said...

How fun!! I'm glad he enjoyed himself. I can't believe he is already in pre-school. I swear I was just holding him days after he was born. Where has the time gone?

Mary said...

I love that pose with Forest leaning on a wall - how g.q.! I'm so glad Forest loved his first day! That's so exciting! And fun that you get to have a few days a week to give Westly some one-on-one time!

p.s. Nice beard Bridger!

wendy said...

How exciting! I love all the photos! Yay for preschool!

Bridger looks all rugged in his beard!