Spring is here and it has been so beautiful and warm!
On Wednesday we headed to the beach after picking Forest up from school, and had a blast playing in the sand and sun.
It takes West a while to warm up to the sand. He will play on the steps for a good 10 minutes before he will actually sit in the sand.
Forest called this his "stylish face".
Now Westly is in the sand.
I tried to convince the boys to get their feet wet but both protested...
I don't blame them, the water was freezing!
Let Summer Begin!
4 comments:
Love it babe, I just wish I could have been there.
You guys are so fancy - switching up your seasons to be all backward from us up here :) How will you handle flying to wintery Utah mid-Australian summer?
Those boys are so adorable. You should come live by us so we can go play in sandboxes together (no beach in our town unfortunately)
Awesome!! We'll have to join you guys down there sometime soon now that we're not all sick
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment