Thursday, November 1, 2012

Boo!

We had a spooktacular Halloween!
Here is our gang of trick-or-treaters.

The parents trying to get the kids to smile for the photos, notice I do not have a camera - how did I forget my camera?! Thanks to all of our great friends I am lucky to still have some pictures of our fun day.


Medusa (you can't tell from the photo but I have snakes in my hair), a Japanese ninja (Forest's description), and one adorable cowboy who did not like to wear his hat unless to play peek-a-boo.

Heading trick or treating at 5:30

This was one of the few houses still with treats.
  Since only a few select neighborhoods do trick-or-treating, they are flooded with kids and run out of treats exceptionally fast. 

It was alright that we didn't get too many treats because we had all this yummy food waiting for us!
 Mummy dogs
 skeleton veggie man

After trick-or-treating we had a wonderful time eating yummy food, enjoying good company and taking in this beautiful view.
(The view from our friends balcony - amazing! )

4 comments:

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

It looks like you guys had a fun halloween. We went to Forest's house to go trick or treating as Emerson still calls Arbor Station. We miss you guys tons!

Mom said...

What a fun Halloween!

Vangie said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! The boys look adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting!

RyRY said...

You all look wonderful! I don't know what your costume is, but you successfully pull off super-hot-mother-of-two. Looks like so much fun!