Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGER!!! I am going to follow the trend that my sisters have set and list 25 things I love about my babe!

1. Bridger can suction his upper lip to his nose just like me (and other talented McBrides)
2. He has the best looking legs- not too skinny and just the right amount of muscle
3. He's got muscles- he could even carry me while I was pregnant
4. Bridger has a very even temperament and I have hardly ever seen him get upset
5. He is an excellent board and card game player and makes playing games challenging and FUN!
6. He has stunning hazel eyes
7. He is great dancer
8. Bridger is selfless.
9. He has curly hair (when it is grown out).
10. He has a strong testimony in the gospel.
11. On swings Bridger can get to the point when the ropes go slack in only 5 pumps!
12. It was Bridger's idea to have a red themed kitchen - red is his favorite color.
13. He loves the Office
14. He will stay up late talking and laughing with me
15. He's fluent in ASL
16. He is a brilliant accountant and he has only been one for a few months now
17. He loves being in the outdoors
18. He has a hard time remembering lyrics to songs but that doesn't stop him from singing along!
19.Bridger likes to have fun and so our life is an adventure
20. He had more fun with the boxes than the presents on Christmas
21. He climbs everything!
22. He thinks I am gorgeous ... and helps me to see it too
23. Bridger is a fun Dad and Forest thinks he is the coolest!
24. He has freckles across his nose and on his shoulders
25. He's Bridger!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Bridger! You are one fun guy!

You forgot to mention that all kids love Bridger. He's like the pied piper!

wendy said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!

What a cute blog post! I didn't know Bridger had our awesome talent! I knew I liked that guy....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!

I like that you like Erin so much!
I like that Erin likes you so much!

Sister Field said...

Bridger is awesome, and needed someone like you to see it and love him for who he is.

He has many other talents and characteristics that will be fun for you to see thru the years. My favorite that you mentioned is that he climbs on everything, It use to drive Chris crazy.