So this video was taken over a week ago and so Forest is now much more sturdy and confident while walking. Isn't he the cutest?
Baaa! He is so cute! I love how he hums while he's walking! How fun to hear him talk!
What a cute cute video! I love that he is walking and that he is talking too!
I can't believe how big he is getting! Such a cutie!Jenica
It looks like Jenica keeps swooping in and commenting on my sister's posts before I can get to them. Sigh ;)Forest is so cute! I love the newly confident walk and the talking is precious!
Stop it right now! Put him in a box and send him to South Carolina. That child is adorable. How did I not know you had a blog? I have been missing out on so much.
I think he is such a cutie. Great walking is right. He just took off.love lisa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Baaa! He is so cute! I love how he hums while he's walking! How fun to hear him talk!
What a cute cute video! I love that he is walking and that he is talking too!
I can't believe how big he is getting! Such a cutie!
Jenica
It looks like Jenica keeps swooping in and commenting on my sister's posts before I can get to them. Sigh ;)
Forest is so cute! I love the newly confident walk and the talking is precious!
Stop it right now! Put him in a box and send him to South Carolina. That child is adorable. How did I not know you had a blog? I have been missing out on so much.
I think he is such a cutie. Great walking is right. He just took off.
love lisa
Post a Comment