Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why not to give Forest a piece of pizza at a park

If you give Forest a piece of Pizza at a park he will only take maybe one bite and then set it down on the bench without mommy's knowledge.

Mommy, not aware of the pizza, will shift a few times while sitting on the hard bench seat and will end up sitting on the pizza.

The stranger next to Mommy will point out that Mommy is sitting on the pizza, and Mommy will be embarrassed by the strangers look of disgust.

The rest of the time at the park Mommy now has to hold her hand over her behind because there is now an oil stain on her gray skirt.

Now Mommy can not wear that skirt ever again because the pizza grease stain did not come out in the wash and that is why you do not give Forest a piece of pizza at a park!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hey Erin, that's so funny! Embarrassing too, eek! I seem to remember someone suggesting washing out a grease stain with dish soap, so you should try that before you give up on the skirt.

Rima Family said...

The craziest and funniest things happen with kids, don't they?! Sometimes soaking clothing in a bowl with water/soap or stain remover and water can help lift even tough stains.

wendy said...

Waaaa! I wonder if that's the same grey skirt I have? I got a grease stain on my skirt, too. And though I have tried super hot water and dawn dish soap, it is still there... sad..